Directions: Any individual, except a member of the award selection committee for that award, may nominate or support only one nominee for each award during any given award year. Please save this Microsoft Word document to your hard drive before completing. Be sure to complete all fields.
Submittal process: Method of submittal is by email attachment of each of the following: nomination and optional support forms, publications and epistle list, and biographical sketch or curriculum vitae, in separate files to firstname.lastname@example.org Or by Fax @ 1 321 267 1605; Or by USPS to: Freedom Awards Committee, P.O. Drawer 39, Titusville, FL 32781-0039
AMA Award Name:
AMA Award Name: Joshua Award
AMA Award Name: Ambassador Award
AMA Award Name: Missions Award
AMA Award Name: Nehemiah Award
AMA Award Name: Honorary Life Achievement Award (50 Years of Church Membership/Baptized In The Name of Jesus Christ, Christ Jesus or Lord Jesus)
Citizenship Other Than
(Required for the International Freedom Awards issued by Apostolic Ministries of America, inc.)
SUGGESTED CITATION (25 words or less)
In the space below, paste or type a suggested citation. A citation is a hallmark or brief summary of the nominee’s accomplishments in reference to the award for which they are nominated.
If yes, how does this nomination differ from previous body of work honored?
In the space below, paste or type a narrative summary of 1,000 words or less. A separate attachment may be substituted. Include the following in your narrative:
· Evaluate the nominee’s accomplishments and a specific identification of the work to be recognized.
· Explain why the nominee is being recommended for this award with regard to the stated purposes of the award.
· If the nominee has received another AMA award within the last five years, specifically describe why this nomination is appropriate.
· If the nominee has received a previous AMA award, describe why this award nomination does not cover the basis for a previous award.
· Analyze patents if cited.
In the space below, paste the nominee’s publications and epistle list. A separate attachment may be substituted.
In the space below, paste the nominee’s biographical sketch (curriculum vitae). A separate attachment may be substituted.
PHOTOGRAPH OF NOMINEE
In the space below, paste the nominee’s photo. A separate attachment may be substituted.
Submittal process: Method of
submittal is by email attachment of each of the following: nomination and
optional support forms, publications and epistle list, and biographical sketch
or curriculum vitae, in separate files to email@example.com.
Or by Fax @
Guidelines for Preparing a Nomination
1. Nomination criteria and forms may be
downloaded from the Apostolic Ministries of
To qualify for nomination, your submission must be in a typewritten or well printed format and include the following:
Completed nomination form signed by nominator and seconder if possible.
Supporting information/letters of support that demonstrate how the Nominee’s contribution made a difference or what has changed as a result of the Nominee’s efforts.
Submissions must include specific examples that demonstrate how each criteria is met and may include details of contributions to Apostolic committees, Special Ministries, Apostolic interest groups, other committees, Ministries, etc. but should be pertinent to the nomination category. The contributions must have occurred within the last 2 years and are ongoing contributions (except for the Honorary Life Membership Award).
2. Carefully review the award criteria for the award you are considering to assess whether the
nominee meets all of the requirements for eligibility and that you are nominating the nominee for the appropriate award. The evidence provided must include “specific examples” for each indicator. Please do not repeat the criteria in your response. Make sure that you have filled out all forms to the best of your knowledge before submitting them to AMA.
3. Other than on the front cover page, please use the nominee’s initials, rather than the name, in the text of the submission. This non-identifying copy of the nomination is provided to the Awards Selections Committee.
4. Please refrain from using abbreviations and acronyms in your submission as the reviewers may be unfamiliar with these terms.
5. As a tool to assist you in putting together the nomination, obtain a copy of the nominee’s résumé or curriculum vitae if possible
6. Forward completed nomination package to:
Chair, Awards Selections Committee, c/o Executive Assistant
Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc
7. Note the deadline for nominations in any given year is the last business day in November.
Submissions may be forwarded electronically, followed by a signed hard copy; or faxed and a signed hard copy sent to the selection committee by USPS mail
8. Awards Selections Committee will evaluate nomination against all the criteria and make a decision to accept or reject nomination. These recommendations will be taken to the AMA Council of Elders for approval.
9. Nominators will be notified of
Awards Selections Committee decision. Successful nominees will be invited to
attend the Awards Presentation Ceremony at Freedom Week (Award Date: Jan. 29th. 2011),
Convocation of Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc. AMA Church
of the Lord Jesus Christ of the Apostolic Faith,
Freedom Week will by held in
10. To receive the award, successful nominees will be requested to provide written consent to publish photograph and profile information in Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc. publications, blogs, news letters and website.