|Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc.......AMA
'A Church Of The Lord Jesus Christ Of The Apostolic Faith'
Travel and Lodging Information:
The listing of the Lodging Establishments herein are solely for the purpose of providing pertinent lodging information to the visiting saints who are attending the 'Summit 2009'. This provided information will allow them to make reservations at the best rates and will allow their stay to be in the vicinity of all Summit Program Activities; thus establishing an ease of movement and a need for minimum transportation which will allow more time for program enjoyment by those who will travel to this great Coming Together. We have made available this list of lodging establishments for the edification of the saints of God and the Establishments and all information provided herein are to be used only for the purpose of and in support of 'Summit 2009' . Any other use of this information, except for its intended purpose is hereby prohibited. This web page and any of its contents shall not be used, copied, reproduced in its entirety or in part except for when it is used to support this coming together. AMA nor any of its affiliates do not have authority nor can it give any permission that will conflict with the copyrights and ownerships of any of the materials listed in this web page. Please read AMA's Privacy Statement pertaining to this page and our web site.
Keep in mind, if you are coming from a local city or town you may or may not elect to make reservations at any of the establishments or you may elect to place your reservations elsewhere in the vicinity. This will be your choice to make. However, if you are traveling from a distance other than the local area of Hampton Roads, VA and if you have any disabilities that will require special accommodations, we encourage you to use one of the establishments listed on this web page for in doing so, we will be able to provide the highest levels of personal services to you and your family or those who are traveling with you. Also, this will give you and the fellow saints an opportunity to learn more about one another and exchange pleasantries and network during off time (when there is no programing taking place).
Given below are the suggested routines for those who are attending Summit 2009.
THINGS YOU NEED TO ACT ON:
As you make your plans to attend this great Coming Together, just remember that you will have the opportunity to learn from the coming together of God's people and we are truly hoping and looking forward to seeing you there. We do encourage you to make all your plans now to attend by completing the intent to attend form and sending in your optional personal contribution today. Just go ahead and get all of it out of the way and let God begin to bless you for what you are planning to do Also let us know if you would like to help out by contributing your talent and skills in support of the brethren. All men and women of God should not want to miss this event and their chance to make a contribution towards bringing the church together to share in all those things common in this last time. I expect to see you at the river, praise God.
- Call and make your reservations anytime after June 15th, 2009; and if possible by August 1st, 2009' However, reservations can be made anytime up to August16th, 2009; but if you prolong this task all the rooms may be taken at the listed establishments who are giving a price break to Summit 2009 visitors.
- When you make your reservations be sure to identify yourself as the AMA Group to ensure the discount rate the motel is offering to the participants of Summit 2009.
- After you have completed your reservations complete the Intent To Attend Form on the Summit Webpages and submit it as email; or fill out the mailed form or the form sent by USPS and return them to AMA using the Address given.
- Be sure to fill in all of the blanks and provide all of the information requested as this is vital information needed to complete our programming and to established the logistics requirements.
- Complete all of the requirements by the due dates.
- Stay updated on what is taking place by visiting the AMA Summit 2007 Webpages or email AMA at Summit_2009@apostolic-ministries.net
Elder Charles Ford Walker, Chief Elder
Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc.
Apostolic Ministries of America, Inc.
"Our Mission: To Support The Brethren